At Blacks Heat Pumps, we want everyone in Glenburn, ME to keep a variety of heat pump efficiency tips in mind. With a few basic steps, you can maintain your heat pump for a long time. If you take the time to perform a basic cleaning and filter swap, your HVAC issues can become a thing of the past.
If you're already experiencing heat pump problems, let us help. Reach out today to set up an appointment for service.
Top 5 heat pump efficiency tips
There are many ways to keep your heat pump running as efficiently as possible. Here are a few heat pump efficiency tips:
- Run your system lightly before running it at full capacity
- Clean the screens around your heat pump
- Replace the filters every three months
- Turn off your system while mowing the lawn
- Brush away grass clippings and debris often
Take care of your heat pump and it will take care of you. Email today to schedule a consultation or repair at your Glenburn, ME home.